As 2019 comes to a close, I would like to take a moment and reflect on the year and thank everyone that has made a Girl’s Guide to Project Management a success this year. It is always one of my favorite parts of the year.
A very special thank you goes to…
Companies that let me review their software
These companies asked me to review their software this year:
Companies that let me review their training courses
People I have interviewed
Thank you to everyone that took the time to be interviewed.
People who provided guest articles
- Sidar OK, How to Create a Stellar Independent CV That Gets Clients
- Harry Hall, How to Select Your Risk Responses
- Leigh Espy, How to Present to Project Executives
- Elisa Cepale, 7 Secrets to Successful Project Manager/Team Collaboration
- Nadine Rochester, Challenging Project Leaders to Lead Confidently in Uncertain Times
- Edoardo Binda Zane, Decision Making Tools for Group Decisions
People who provided items to giveaway
Companies that invited me to speak
Our wonderful sponsors
And a few personal thank you’s to
I am so grateful to these people.
- Everyone that joined my Project Management Rebels mentoring group…
- and the guest speakers that came and gave their time to help us learn in the group.
- And Jon, Jack, and Oliver