As 2020 comes to a close, I would like to take a moment and reflect on the year and thank everyone that has made a Girl’s Guide to Project Management a success this year. It is always one of my favorite parts of the year.
A very special thank you goes to…
Companies that let me review their software
These companies asked me to review their software this year:
Companies that let me review their training courses
People I have interviewed
Thank you to everyone that took the time to be interviewed.
People who provided guest articles
- Charlie Davidson, Make an Impact as a T-shaped Project Manager
- Dr. Mike Clayton, 6 Easy Ways to Manage Group Think and Risk at Work
Companies and Organisations that invited me to speak
Our wonderful sponsors
And a few personal thank you’s to
I am so grateful to these people.
- Everyone that joined my Project Management Rebels mentoring group…
- and the guest speakers that came and gave their time to help us learn in the group.
- All of the members of my Facebook group, Project Management CafÃ©
- And Jon, Jack, and Oliver