HR tech stack, a collection of digital tools, is a must-have thing for contemporary HR departments. It is essential for hiring better, training more ingenious, and empowering employees.
Having a solid HR tech stack is among the top three priorities of 46% of organizations. It is because of the enormous benefits an organization can derive out of a well-integrated HR tech stack.
It saves the HR department from tedious, manual, and repetitive tasks so that they can use this time to work on other crucial tasks. HR tech stack can save time, money, and effort in the long run. It can boost an organization’s effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity.
To be honest, creating an HR tech stack can be a tedious task in itself. It requires surfing through tons of software available out there, implementing them on a trial and error basis, and finding the right fit for your organization.
Since a one-size-fits-all strategy doesn’t work here, an organization must put efforts to create an HR tech stack that is the best fit for them. To save much of your efforts and time, we have shortlisted some of the best tools that you can try to derive the most out of an HR tech stack. Six best tools for your HR tech stack follow.
Thrilled to find the best combination of your HR tech stack? Let’s get started:
Recruitee is the all-in-one tool to boost your sourcing, automate your hiring, and evaluate candidates effectively. It is the best way to find the perfect candidate for your company with its most efficient, effective, and collaborative hiring platform.
Firstly, to make the most out of Recruitee, you must have an excellent career page to attract your potential hires. In addition, a career page should be compelling enough to multiply the number of job applications you receive. For inspiration, one can find some of the best career page examples at Nuuvem, Hotjar, and SpaceX’s websites.
Once a candidate has applied, it is Recruitee’s job to level up your hiring process.
- Collaboration of hiring team: Recruitee helps you streamline your hiring efforts and create a more efficient process by letting you onboard your hiring team with predefined roles and permissions. It also enables you to reduce your manual work and save you time by automating recurring tasks.
- Organize your recruitment process: With Recruitee, you can send a Scheduler link to all of your candidates. It makes it easy for them to schedule an interview date that suits everyone.
- Talent pool: Make the most of your hiring process with Recruitee. It helps you stay in touch with the qualified candidates in your talent pool, and keep your recruiting process in order.
- Launch plan: €166/month
- Scale plan: €291/month
- Lead plan: Custom pricing
organized and centralized location for your data. It is a simple and easy-to-use tool. It can be used for businesses as well as personal projects and tasks. The best part is that you can do it all the way you want and not worry about limitations or restrictions.
Notion can help you create company resources such as private wiki and customize them the way you need them. With the drag and drop interface, you can customize anything you want to make it work the way you want it to.
Notion is a great solution to combat the problem of having too many tools. Not only does it help you organize all your projects, team members, and docs, but it also allows you to customize it to your liking.
- Easy navigation: It helps keep the projects in order, so you’ll never be lost in your work again. All of your work is connected so you can easily find what you need.
- Configurable sidebar: It helps teams operate smoothly with a sidebar configured to provide needed information quickly.
- Collaboration: Using a good tool like Notion can make teamwork more efficiently. Collaborative editing and commenting make teams feel connected, no matter where they are.
- Personal plan: Free for individuals
- Personal Pro plan: $5/month
- Team plan: $10/month
- Enterprise plan: Custom pricing
Kissflow is a platform that offers companies a way to digitize their onboarding process completely. Your employees will be much more engaged and productive if you give them a positive and memorable onboarding process.
A good onboarding process is necessary for any startup, but most importantly, it must be engaging. Not only that, but it should be paperless to save time, provide employees with tools to manage their own profiles, and enable them to have productive discussions with their peers.
Start your new employee onboarding with Kissflow, a tool that will, in a nutshell, empower your business with elegant, dynamic, and engaging onboarding.
- Automated checklists: Kissflow is designed to make it easy for businesses to streamline the employee onboarding process. Automated checklists help you keep track of all the steps that need to be taken and save you time in the process.
- Kissflow channels: Kissflow allows you to make announcements and your stakeholders to have discussions collaboratively.
- Effortless integration: It simplifies your workflow by integrating other third-party solutions to create a seamless workflow.
- Database: Kissflow manages and stores all your documents in one convenient spot to improve accessibility and ease of use.
- Basic plan: $10/month/user
- Advanced plan: $9.9/month/user
- Fully loaded plan: $19/month/user
- Enterprise plan: Custom pricing
BambooHR helps you achieve great things by letting you focus on your associates. It makes it easy to handle all the employees’ life cycles, from recruitment to compensation.
It automates and simplifies the process of hiring new employees. With this HR software, you can spend less time on paperwork and more time on your employees.
BambooHR is made to help you get the HR tools your company needs without the hefty price tag; it is an excellent HR management tool for small and medium businesses.
- People data & analytics: BambooHR simplifies HR and saves time and effort while providing a secure way to operate and maintain employee information.
- Hiring: BambooHR’s applicant tracking tool gives you an edge when hiring top talent. Make the process more efficient with BambooHR to save time and money.
- Onboarding: It helps you make a great first impression on your new hires. The onboarding process should be a breeze, with a few extra steps to ensure your new hires are comfortable and know what to do. BambooHR is an all-in-one solution to help you save time and build a great first impression.
- Custom packages and custom pricing.
With Rippling, managing your HR is a breeze. The app allows you to manage your HR from a single dashboard, and it’s perfect for startups. In addition, Rippling simplifies all the human resources work you have been doing manually, making your life a lot easier by allowing you to automate a lot of the work.
By managing your employees’ payroll, benefits, devices, apps, and more, you can save time and simplify your HR with Rippling.
- Payroll: Have you ever had to pay employees and contractors in a different location? Rippling’s payroll service makes it easy to pay employees and contractors, no matter where they are.
- Device’s protection: If you want your new hires to be up and running with Rippling as quickly as possible, then you’ve got to make sure you set up the right Wi-Fi, VPN, and apps & security settings on their devices. Once they receive them, they’ll be ready to go with the right Wi-Fi, VPN, and apps & security.
- Time & attendance: With Rippling, an employee’s hours are automatically tracked from clock-in to clock-out by the employee’s device.
- Starts at $8/month/user.
Hubstaff is an all-in-one work time tracker that will track your team’s hours accurately and efficiently with the ability to manage your workforce and projects.
Hubstaff has the features you need to manage your team and projects. With the time tracking features, you can ensure your employees are working for you, not themselves.
- Productivity: With Hubstaff, there are no more arguments about how long it takes to do a particular job. And, in the long run, this tool makes employees more productive .
- Automate team management: Hubstaff simplifies your life by taking care of all the admin work you don’t want to do. Hence, easily manage your team without the hassle.
- Know what impacts your revenue: Hubstaff’s time tracking feature monitors your employees. It gives you reports on how much time has been spent on a specific project, and how that impacts your revenue.
- Desk Free: $0 for one user only
- Desk Starter: $7/user/month
- Desk Pro: $10/user/month
- Enterprise: custom pricing
An HR tech stack created according to your organization can do wonders. It saves you time that can be spent on other organizational issues; hence, you can expect increased productivity. Although the initial cost associated with developing the HR tech stack, such as research, test, and time may be a little unfavorable, it can help in the long run once it is designed.