Monotony can make anyone dull and lethargic. And to be honest, staying productive round the clock sounds pretty hard. We’ve gathered up some of the best productivity tools for you to stay at the top of your game.
But don’t you worry because the best productivity tools can help you stay productive and be proactive to get things done.
According to research , there were 7.1 billion downloads of productivity tools in 2020. This was, of course, due to the onset of the pandemic. However, more and more businesses have adopted productivity platforms even after the pandemic.
Thus, productivity tools have helped teams achieve bigger goals and collaborate better from anywhere worldwide.
Benefits of having the best productivity tools
Some of the significant benefits of using the best productivity tools are:
- It increases efficiency
- It helps to achieve the set goals better
- Keeps the team motivated with high morale
- Maintains effective records and reports
- Streamlines and automates the workflows
7 Best productivity tools in 2022
As the name suggests, Evernote is an ultimate note-taking app to help you maintain effective records. It provides effective note-taking features which help you to organize your thoughts most flexibly. However, it is not just any note-taking app but the best productivity tools in 2022.
Whether it is jotting down the minutes of the meeting or random ideas, with Evernote, you can create separate folders for each. Moreover, it also has automatic email and notifications features, which are great for staying updated and taking prompt actions.
Hold on! The fun of using Evernote doesn’t end here. There is more to it.
It is not just for personal note-taking but also allows you to do collaborative note-taking. Thus, multiple people can write notes, make changes and streamline workflows in one place.
In addition to that, the syncing of all your documents , videos, memos, images, and voice notes helps in easy sharing and increased transparency.
Therefore, take notes, create folders, share files and organize your workflows to increase productivity with the best there is.
Don’t worry! Evernote is available for multiple platforms, including Android, macOS, Windows, and iOS. So, while catering to the needs of all users, Evernote allows its users to stay organized anywhere at any time.
- Sync and Organize: The synchronization of data available on all your devices helps access anytime. It also automatically saves the notes and syncs them to all your devices.
- Web clipper: It is best to save web pages, articles, or screen captures whenever you find something useful. You can choose to save total pages or parts of it to read without distracting ads and sidebars.
- Tasks: Create to-do tasks and stay on schedule by setting due dates, reminders, and flags.
- Calendar: Sync your Google Calendar with your notes to stay ahead of time and prepare faster.
- Template: Use the pre-build templates and saves your time.
- Document Scanning: Scan all your important documents and keep them handy.
- Search: Experience precise searching by using the search tab. Whether it is text in pdf or office docs, images, etc., search it without hassle.
- Integrations: Multiple integrations allow you to organize your workflows.
- Basic- $0 Free
- Personal- $7.99 per month
- Professional- $9.99 per month
- Teams- $14.99 per user per month
GanttPro is another best productivity app to use in 2022. It is an online tool with Gantt charts . It provides an effective visualization of project progress and individual performance. Gantt charts are a great way to keep your team organized and productive.
It offers an intuitive interface with UI/UX design. Moreover, it also helps to foresee any risks and bottlenecks and take timely actions. Thus, with GanttPro you can do all that easily.
It also offers a board view similar to the Kanban board to view your projects and their progress. Thus, over 700,000 customers use GanttPro to create Gantt Charts and effectively streamline their workflows.
It is supported by all major platforms such as Linux, Windows, and macOS.
- Task Management: Manage your tasks effectively using multiple features like a custom color, bulk change, custom columns, setting priorities, managing statuses, and tracking progress.
- Import and Export: It helps you import and export essential files, docs, images, etc., and share URLs with stakeholders and other team members.
- Resource Management: Effectively manage your resources by calculating the project time/cost and workload schedules.
- Budget Tracking: Calculate the total project cost, actual cost, and cost of all the resources.
- Templates: Use various templates to automate your workflows and save time.
- Plan views: You can view your project using the Gantt view, Grid view, Board view, or Portfolio view.
- Integrations: Multiple integrations to move quickly across different applications.
- Reports: Keep your team and projects on track by getting reports on budget analysis and time logs by people.
- Individual – $15 per user per month
- Team – $8.90 per user per month
- Enterprise- a customized plan
The next one on our list of best productivity tools for 2022 is Todoist. It is a task management app that helps you stay organized and effectively track your to-do tasks .
Moreover, it also helps sync all your devices’ data to stay updated on all platforms. Whether creating new tasks or checking them off, Todoist offers the easiest way to do it all.
In addition to that, Todoist also has a visual tracking system with the name “Karma System.” It helps to increase the team’s productivity by rewarding points for the tasks which are done and scoring zero for the undone ones.
Wait up! There are more surprises to it!
Todoist also allows you to create location-based reminders to set area-wise reminders. For example, on 8th March we have a meeting at Grand Hotel. You can also share your To-do list with your team to collaborate and coordinate better.
Thus, increase productivity and organize your tasks better with Todoist. Lastly, you can use it on all Web, Windows10, macOS, iOS, and Android platforms.
- Task Management: Manage your projects effectively by creating tasks and sub-tasks. Also, prioritize important tasks that need to get done first.
- Share: Share your to-do lists with the whole team and stay updated on essential comments and task completion stages.
- Task Views: Use various ways to build your task view according to your unique style and workflow.
- Centralized Workflow: Connect your email, calendar, and files to create a centralized workflow and manage all your processes in one place.
- Track Progress: Set weekly, daily or monthly goals and track the progress of each effectively.
- Integrations: It has multiple integrations to manage and organize all your projects.
- Plugins: It offers 10+ apps and plugins to review your upcoming tasks and add new ones anywhere.
- Free -$0
- Pro -$3 per month
- Business-$5 per month
It is another best productivity app to use in 2022 and one of the leading software. Moreover, it is easy to use and manage to help teams reach new productivity peaks.
Trello uses an interactive Kanban Board where you can use the drag and drop approach to easily add or remove columns. It also allows you to use cards with content, files, attachments, or interactive checklists.
You can effectively edit and share these cards to increase collaboration and meet stakeholders’ demands effectively.
Moreover, the multiple integrations in Trello allow the team members to collaborate and coordinate better. Whether tracking progress, creating to-do lists, or generating reports, Trello is the best productivity app to manage it all.
- Task Management: Manage your projects by effectively organizing your tasks, creating deadlines, and setting productivity metrics.
- Synchronization: Sync Trello with all your devices to access data anywhere.
- No-code automation: Use the build-in automation to reduce the number of tedious tasks and get more done in less time.
- Integrations: Use multiple integrations to create the best workflow for your team.
- Reports: Maintain effective reports on the ongoing tasks, due dates, or important instructions using Trello cards.
- Basic- $0 Free
- Business-$9.99 per user per month
- Enterprise-$20.83 per user per month
Trello vs. Asana – Which Project Management Tool to Use
Having the perfect piece of writing is what content writing is all about. Thus, if you wish to remove technical errors and create a fluent bit, Grammarly is your way. It is one of the most used and best productivity tools for creating effective content.
You can simply upload or copy-paste your entire document on Grammarly . It will then scan your whole document and detect it for errors, typos, sentence structures, and plagiarism. Thus, create a document free of human errors with Grammarly.
Moreover, you can use it on all platforms, including iOS, Android, Website, or Browser Extension. Therefore, create a masterpiece with Grammarly in just a few clicks.
- Readability checker: Checks for the readability of your project, effectively suggesting if it’s wordy, overcomplicated, or readable.
- Tone Detector: Analyses the tone and mood of your work by detecting your word choice, punctuation, and phrasing.
- Grammar Check: Automatically checks for grammar and spelling errors.
- Plagiarism Detector: Highlights the plagiarized text and allows you to make relevant changes.
- Real-time feedback: Provides you with effective feedback on improving your text and making it more fluent and readable.
- Free: always free
- Premium: $12 per month
- Business: $12.50 per user per month
Dropbox is an online cloud storage platform that allows secure access to all your files and documents. You can easily store, retrieve, delete and access files with Dropbox. Moreover, it syncs with all your devices to increase streamlining and effectiveness.
Dropbox Showcase can display your work with visual previews, layouts, and captions. Moreover, you can also use Dropbox Paper for note-taking and collaborating. File versioning helps save the previous versions of the files and retrieve them whenever needed.
Thus, it is one of the best productivity tools to use in 2022 and smoothly organize your workflows. Whether backing up images, sharing files, or having two-factor authentication, Dropbox is an excellent choice for all.
Lastly, you can use it on all platforms, including Android, Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Sharing: Dropbox allows you to have an easy file, image, or doc sharing by simply sharing the link even with the people not using Dropbox.
- Store and organize: Back up any files and access the files on all devices by easy storing and organizing with Dropbox.
- Sync devices: It also allows you to sync files across all devices and platforms and get offline access.
- Organizing: Create multiple folders and share them with the team members to stay organized.
- Protect and Secure: Use two-factor authentication to protect and secure your data and files.
- Automatic Backups: It provides real-time backup to all your files, and any changes made are automatically updated.
- Plus- $9.99 per month for individuals
- Family-$16.99 per month for families
- Professional-$16.58 per month for individuals
- Standard-$12.50 per user per month for small teams
- Advanced-$20 per user per month for large teams
The 23 Best Free Cloud Storage Services of 2022
Zoom is the last one on our list of the best productivity tools in 2022. It is a great place to hold online meetings and collaborate with your team much more effectively.
Moreover, it has numerous features that allow you to mute, share screen or enable particular people to enter your Zoom meeting . Thus, ensuring your privacy and security. It can cater to up to 10,000 attendees with 100 participants.
Thus, it is an excellent platform for increasing collaboration and holding interactive meetings.
- Screensharing: You can share a single screen or multiple screens on your devices by using this feature.
- Whiteboards: You can easily explain your ideas using different colors, fonts, and pens.
- Remote Control: It allows one or more people to remotely control the whole screen during a meeting. Usually, the hosts of the meeting.
- Recording: The best feature is to recall your meetings by simply recording them.
- Messages: You can send messages on private and group chats using this feature.
- Waiting Room: You can let the participants wait in the waiting room and allow the relevant participants to enter the meeting only.
- Recurring Meetings: It allows the host to create a recurring meeting link that can be used by the participants again and again.
- Pro-$14.99 per host per month
- Business-$19.99 per host per month
Wrap it up!
There you’ve got it! The best productivity tools list for you to choose from. Choose the one that best suits the needs and requirements of your business. The best productivity tools would surely help your team energize, boost up and meet the company’s goals better.
So, what’s the wait for?
Get the best productivity tools and gear up your team now!