HubSpot is the go-to CRM tool for companies big or small. Its elaborate features with a tempting layout and easy onboarding make it one of the top-rated CRM software . With over 100,000 customers from all over the world, HubSpot continues to expand its reach.
While HubSpot continues to turn heads, there are a few downsides of the software we can’t shut our eyes to. These drawbacks call for HubSpot alternatives that might make up for the gaps in the software.
Don’t worry, there are hundreds of software that are slowly, but gradually, catching up to HubSpot. These tools offer similar, sometimes better, features at relatively reasonable prices.
We will be looking through 5 of the best HubSpot alternatives in this article. But before we jump to the list, let us take a look at some HubSpot specifications that might affect its usability for different types of companies.
Why Do You Need to Look for Apps Like HubSpot?
Following are some drawbacks of the email software that might make you want to look at other apps like HubSpot:
- Price: Although HubSpot offers different pricing plans for its tools i.e., marketing tools, sales tools, services tools, and operations tools, the paid versions are ridiculously overpriced. The Starter Pack for all tools is priced at a hefty $45/month.
Also, noticeable is the fact that you might not employ the use of all the features in the paid versions but some specific features, that make the rest of them useless.
In addition, companies have to employ a HubSpot professional to get things working which adds to the overall budget.
- Locked features: Some of HubSpot’s advanced features are locked in high-priced packages and are unavailable to companies subscribed to low-tier packages.
- Complex: HubSpot has a complex layout, making it difficult for users to adapt to it quickly. But, once you have gotten used to the software, you can utilize its features to the full extent.
- CRM features: HubSpot does not allow you to add multiple email addresses to the same contact. Additionally, you cannot merge the subdomains of your company.
- Reporting dashboard: You can only have up to 3 dashboards, each with 10 reports in the free package. To create multiple dashboards and custom reports, you will have to buy reporting add-on worth $200/month.
- Templates: HubSpot’s templates are not the most enticing and it costs more to buy templates from HubSpot’s Asset Marketplace.
List Of The Top 5 Best HubSpot Alternatives
Keeping in mind the drawbacks explained above, we have curated this list of the best CRM tools:
ActiveCampaign is hailed as one of the best CRM tools with over 150,000 customers worldwide. One of ActiveCampaign’s most enticing features is its automation services allowing you to automate follow-ups campaigns, edit multiple conditions, etc.
Active Campaign enriches your marketing campaign by helping you identify the target audience and guiding you to build your relationship with the customer. It further sustains and strengthens your relationship with personalization features and automations.
ActiveCampaign offers four CRM software services:
- Email Marketing:
- A horde of email marketing features including, broadcast emails, triggered emails, targeted emails, email autoresponders, email funnels, and scheduled emails.
- Design and create beautiful email campaigns to entice the customers.
- Allows you to customize your message and send targeted emails.
- Personalize emails to engage people.
- Email reports help you identify what is working and what is not. You can then, implement changes or make adjustments wherever necessary.
- Marketing Automation:
- Create email automation from web activity.
- Segment contacts for faster working
- 850+ app integrations
- CRM & Sales Automation:
- Allows you to automate contact management, score leads, monitor deals and pipelines, and track tasks.
- Syncing with Gmail and outlook via Chrome extension.
- Efficient contact management
- Service & Support:
- Amplify your customer service by looking into the history of the customer with your company.
- Grow your customer base by offering incentives etc.
- Lita – $9 per month
- Plus – $49 per month
- Professional – $129 per month
- Enterprise – $229 per month
EngageBay is an all-in-one customer relationship management software that aligns marketing, sales, and support teams for efficient working. The CRM software offers email marketing, landing pages, live chat/helpdesk, ticketing, appointment scheduling, contact management, and much more.
The tool allows you to manage and automate the core processes of your business so that you can focus on the growth and expansion of your business. EngageBay is geared towards small businesses and entrepreneurs to help them develop further.
- Marketing automation: Automates marketing & sales tasks, sales & service workflows, lead generation & lead nurturing
- Email marketing: Boosts email marketing campaigns by offering:
- Great email templates
- Create email templates with a simple drag and drop email builder
- Filter and categorize your contacts into segments for better-targeted email marketing
- Personalize emails by adding a bit about your customer’s personal attributes
- Featureful formatting options
- Track campaign for betterment in the future
- Landing page: Helps you create a responsive landing page with a high conversion rate.
- Email sequences: Email sequence tools make the follow-up process simple and easy.
- Web forms: Online web form builder helps you capture leads.
- 360-degree customer view: The CRM tool offers a 360-degree view of customers and leads with automated lead scoring, contact management, and customer behavior tracking available at a single glance.
- Automated appointment scheduling software
- Contact management software helps manage tasks, deals, and contacts
- Free – $0 per month
- Basic – $8.99 per user per month
- Growth – $29.99 per user per month
- Pro – $47.99 per user per month
GetResponse is another CRM tool that stands out among the rest of the tools due to its wide range of solutions including, courses, infographics, whitepapers, and a blog.
GetResponse has been in the business for over 15 years, hails customers from over 180 countries, and offers services in 27 different languages. In addition, the software tool has a simple and friendly interface to keep things easy for you.
- Webinars: With GetReponse you can create webinars, encrypt them, personalize the URL, present whiteboards, stream and record your webinar.
- Email marketing: Professional email templates and easy design tools help jumpstart your email marketing campaign.
- Conversion funnel: Automated sales funnel creator helps you build your landing pages, automate your emails, sell your products, recover abandoned orders, and convert your customers.
- Marketing automation builder: Market automation builder helps you create automated workflows using customers’ data and behavior.
- Offers targeted paid-ad campaigns to help you grow your business faster.
- Create your website with AI-driven, code-free website builder.
- Web push notifications help you enhance traffic flow and generate leads for better conversion.
- Communicate with your customers in real-time via live chat.
- 100+ free landing page templates.
- Custom signup forms turn data into a personalized experience.
- Basic – $15 per month
- Plus – $49 per month
- Professional – $99 per month
- Max – Custom pricing
Freshworks is another one of CRM tools designed to help you increase engagement and build a long-lasting and reliable relationship with your customer. The feature-rich CRM aims to unify your workspace so that you do not have to juggle between different apps.
Freshworks, much like other HubSpot alternatives, offers live chat to CRM software and marketing automation to take your business to the next level. The tool is an ideal option for small businesses as well as enterprises.
- Conversion Rate Optimization: Improves website experience for your visitors and attracts quality leads, improves conversions, and accelerates the growth of your business.
- Web Forms: Allows you to capture leads, track visitors’ journey and finalizes deals much faster.
- Chat Campaigns: Engage with your customers to improve lead generation, and provide them enhance customer experience.
- Event Tracking: Use the data generated through event tracking to create personalized experiences.
- Email Campaigns: Strengthen your relationship with your customers with customized emails.
- Customer Segmentation: Segment your customers to target your audience better.
- Journeys: Automated campaigns with a highly targeted audience help boost engagement.
- Contact Management: Manage and retain your clients with better contact management.
- Deal Management: AI driver insights help fasten the growth of your business.
- CPQ: Configure, Price, Quote helps you generate branded quotes.
- Sales Sequences: Enhance your engagement with customers with a series of automated, personalized touchpoints, and improve conversions.
- Workflows: Automated workflows streamline work processes and help improve the productivity of the team.
- Marketing Reports: Helps you gain insights into the latest trends and what’s working, what’s not.
- Sales Reports: Sales analytics help analyze and forecast team performance.
- Freddy AI: A powerful AI-powered CRM tool that helps you make insight-driven decisions.
- Freshworks marketplace: Multiple integrations with apps to keep your work journey smooth.
- Growth – $29 per user per month
- Pro – $69 per user per month
- Enterprise – $125 per user per month
Moving on to the last CRM email software in our list of the best apps like HubSpot – Drip. Drip is an email automation software that aims to improve your email marketing by allowing you to personalize your lead interaction for better growth.
- Helps you attract customers with high converting forms, lead ads, and a welcome email.
- Create email marketing campaigns with a targeted audience for better lead generation.
- Offer incentives to your best customers to retain them for long term
- Revenue dashboards offer insights into revenue and engagement stats.
- Personalize your emails with your customers by adding products, recommended products, top-selling products, abandoned cart items, dynamic discounts, and more.
- Customize forms to capture and convert traffic
- Pre-built customizable templates for faster working
- Create SMS campaigns to reach a larger audience
- Drip offers a monthly pricing plan worth $19.
- SMS and MMS cost an additional $15 per month for 1000 sends
That’s all from our side. We have mentioned the top 5 HubSpot alternatives of all time. Each of these CRM email software is armed with unique features that allow you to create effective marketing campaigns geared towards the improvement of your relationship with your customers.
If you think we have missed something, you can let us know in the comments below.
The post Top 5 Best HubSpot Alternatives You Have to Try in 2021 appeared first on Productivity Land .